Welcome!

Keith and I are picking up to move to Pécs, Hungary for one year. He has never been to Europe and the furthest east I've been is Switzerland.... Our Hungarian language skills are...well, we know some phrases. Come follow us on our adventure!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Switzerland

Greetings from Switzerland!! I know it's been awhile since my post...sorry guys. I need to update you on my Halloween parties and pumpkin carving adventures...but my computer with photos is in Hungary while I am in Luzern, Switzerland.

In route to Switzerland, Keith was a bit anxious. As many of you know, Keith is not particularly a fan of flying. Here is how we kept him occupied for the duration of the flight:



Meg eating Swiss Chocolate on Swiss Airlines on her way to Switzerland....


Look, Dad! We're on a high wing commercial plane


Pretty....

No comments:

Post a Comment