Welcome!

Keith and I are picking up to move to Pécs, Hungary for one year. He has never been to Europe and the furthest east I've been is Switzerland.... Our Hungarian language skills are...well, we know some phrases. Come follow us on our adventure!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Surprise!


On Friday, Keith and I met up with our friend Steffi from Germany. Steffi and I met last year when we both worked in the Modern Language Department at CCSU..she lives a 45 min train ride from Basel (where we met). T'was wonderful to see her!!!

Fact: Steffi's two favorite things from CT are Cheesecake Factory and squirrels.

She greeted us with a gift of our combined body weight in different types of German chocolate. One of these chocolate delights was a Kinder Surprise Egg

As if I haven't had enough chocolate to eat in the past week...I decided to crack open my Kinder Surprise this evening. Obviously the chocolate was delicious...but the surprise was equally as awesome:

T'was a squirrel from my Squirrel Loving German, Steffi!!! Clearly I need to mail it to her (or go visit her in Freiburg, Germany so I can personally deliver it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment