Welcome!

Keith and I are picking up to move to Pécs, Hungary for one year. He has never been to Europe and the furthest east I've been is Switzerland.... Our Hungarian language skills are...well, we know some phrases. Come follow us on our adventure!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkins

Yesterday I went on a three hour quest for a pumpkin--it was successful and I found a new pair of boots...

I was SO excited to carve a pumpkin with my students--talk about how the pumpkin guts smell and feel, should it have happy or sad face, blah blah blah. We designed the face together, I showed them out to cut the top off, but then no one wanted to touch the inside Turns out none of my students wanted to get their hands dirty. They were interested enough to watch me carve the pumpkin and were really excited with the finished product.


Ta Da!!

I explained that it's my mom's birthday today (my "anya") and asked them to sing Happy Birthday to her--the girls agreed to do. Here it is:


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! So...when do we get to see these boots? ;)

    ReplyDelete