Welcome!

Keith and I are picking up to move to Pécs, Hungary for one year. He has never been to Europe and the furthest east I've been is Switzerland.... Our Hungarian language skills are...well, we know some phrases. Come follow us on our adventure!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Travel Plans

Okay, so we are officially leaving from JFK airport Friday, August 20th at 7:45pm and arriving in Budapest at 10:50am (Budapest-time--about 4:50am Eastern time). I have vegetarian meals set up for us on the flight and a shuttle service will be taking us from the airport in Budapest to our flat in Pécs.

My doctor told me today that I will be on crutches for another 4-6 weeks (we'll see about that...) and probably will need a cane after that. At least this means Keith and I will get to board the plane early.

1 comment:

  1. You'll look hot with a cane! Make sure you get a nice top hat and some gladiator sandals to match!

    ReplyDelete