Welcome!

Keith and I are picking up to move to Pécs, Hungary for one year. He has never been to Europe and the furthest east I've been is Switzerland.... Our Hungarian language skills are...well, we know some phrases. Come follow us on our adventure!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Packing to Move Whilst Staying Somewhere Else....



Due to a fractured pelvis, I cannot go up or down stairs...the apartment that I need to have everything cleared out of (with the exception of furniture) by next week is on the 4th floor--no elevator. I am currently living with Keith's parents an hour from the apartment that needs to be cleaned out and has all of the things I need to bring to Hungary.

Keith is making trips back and forth between New Haven and Moodus, CT--filling up boxes and dumping them at his parents' house for us to sort through. It's a disasterous mess.

It's funny to see our different sorting styles. I'd rather donate or throw everything away whereas Keith is keeping everything from the shirt he was wearing the first time he saw boobs to the intentionally ugly art projects I've created for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment